Unfortunately, the bases on all but 2 of the 12 camels were wonky as all get out - meaning any attempt to stand all but two of them was a failure.
Enter boiling water. A quick dip softened the bases and camel legs enough that I could shape them into upright camels of the finest sort.
Since they will likely be pitted against my pseudo-British force, I thought a picture was in order. It has the added bonuses of showing off my lancers again, as well as indicating the substantial differences between roughly 1/30 scale and nominally 1/32 scale figures (which seem more like 1/35 to my eyes):
|"Tally hoooooo cr*p!"|
In addition, I managed to put paint to my AIP Highlanders, but they have a way to go yet.
I also managed to play a game on Sunday night: a WW2 Battle of Hook's Farm. A report to follow later in the week as time allows.
|"Two armies lay opposite and ready"|