Friday, December 25, 2020

Best Wishes and a Happy Holiday

There are no gaming related items under the tree this year, although I did take advantage of the Armies in Plastic sale to order some guns for my colonial forces. Instead, I am looking forward to time spent reading everyone's holiday blog posts - and the soon-to-follow year end review and coming year goals posts. 

Of the gifts under this tree, the one I am excited most about for my son, is a Lego "the child" (from the Mandalorian). It is *so* tiny, so of course I put it in the biggest box I could find.


Merry Christmas, if you celebrate, and if not, I hope you at least have the day off and can spend time with either family or friends, in-person, via a phone call, or Zoom/Skype/etc.



4 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family had a great day John, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And merry Christmas to you and yours from all at Tradgardland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS John and Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and all your readers have a wonderful holiday season. Love that photo of your tree. And glad you took advantage of the AIP sale!

    ReplyDelete