Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Table is Set!

The table (err, bed) is set for the next game of Panzer Kids Deluxe! This time we'll be "somewhere in France, 1944". If we keep playing this game I'm going to have to expand my collection of 1:48-1:50 scale armor. HAVE TO I SAY!

Tanks not necessarily in their starting positions.

I just like the way this Corgi model looks going into the field.


 Vehicles are Solido / Verem and Corgi.

This game we'll incorporate the optional damage rules, wreck rules, and the flank/rear attack rules. 

For the bocage/hedges, I've decided that the tanks must be in contact to see/be seen and to shoot/be targeted, otherwise it blocks LOS. Tanks may not cross bocage/hedges.

6 comments:

  1. Corgi does make great tanks! I purchased a Patton M48A3 for my Vietnam game and it is perfect! Have another great game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Btw do you have a blog? I don't see one listed when I click on your name. I recently listened to Max Hastings's Vietnam, and have been watching war movies set in Vietnam as I find them. Inevitably that means I'm contemplating the possibility of a new project.

      Delete
    2. I don't have a blog. My computer skills are quite lacking and I could never figure out how to do all that. But I do enjoy checking out your site and all of the others that are available!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you're playing Panzer Kids again with some of the optional rules. And I like how you work the bocage/hedges in; nice ruling and no doubt some great terrain to fight in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting the game report later - but we had another great time with your rules. He's already asking about playing again! (Panzer Kids is one of the very few non-video games where this has been the case).

      Delete