Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Medic!


These two Britain's need some time in the sick tent before they can return to the front.

The one on the left has suffered the embarrassing snapping of his rifle while demonstrating his bayoneting technique with a tree (I have the broken rifle part, it's just not pictured). His fellows found it all rather amusing but the officers were less pleased.

The one on the right has more acceptable repair needs typical of the average soldier: broken strap and some paint chips covered up.

I have NO idea what the best way to fix the rifle or the strap is - my first thought is super glue (because my other alternative fix-all is duct tape). Please stop me if I'm about to commit some terrible mistake



W. Britain's Big Red One figures, damaged

3 comments:

  1. I would use super glue then touch up the paint. Good luck 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I went through with the super glue. It seems to have worked. Just need to touch up the paint and return them to their unit.

      Delete
    2. For me, what ever works and survives a game is good.

      Delete