Saturday, September 14, 2019

Any even briefer update on G Company

Apparently, I'm taking a ready, fire, aim approach here.

In any case, the close combat rules were not nearly decisive enough for my tastes - and while you ware welcome to use the standard Unit Status Table results as originally written, I have added that any result less than 5 renders the unit combat ineffective/removal, with good order units still having the option to fall back to turn that to a disorder.

Hopefully this gives a good reason to engage close - a chance for a decisive victory - with the added risk that you could lose your units in the process.

I also fixed an error in wording in point 5 of the turn sequence.

As always,the link is in the sidebar.

OK, I swear I won't change anything for at least 24 hours now!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I disappeared down a rabbit hole yesterday (into the basement, with the wargaming table and space bar...) and ran three games of the same scenario, with slight variations. I wrote a page and a half of notes. Would you like them here or do you have an e-mail address where I can send them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter,

      I appreciate you giving the game a go.

      You send them to john DOT yorio AT gmail DOT com.

      Thanks!

      - John

      Delete