Monday, September 7, 2020

Downsizing

I am going to be downsizing in October to an apartment (or a flat, depending where you're from). As such, I've been reviewing my figure collection in terms of both the kinds of games each collection gives, inspired by Ross MacFarlane's approach, and what I need to field for a given force to play my favorite scenarios, an idea put forth by Stuart Asquith.

One of the great things about moving is that it makes some of the decisions I had thought about before much easier to finally  make. 

Here then is what will be called round 1 (possibly of only 1 round) of unloading things. Now, before you get excited please note that I will only ship to the North America . Not because I don't want to ship everywhere but because it’s cost prohibitive.

Anyway, here they are:


Lot 4: Like new. Sealed.

Lot 6: Chinese Airfix knock-off German paratroopers. A little smaller than they should be I think.

If there's something you want (or all of it), leave a comment, or email me at: john DOT yorio AT gmail DOT com. Please note, I will mail these as soon as I can but it might be awhile. So if you need these right away, you've been warned. I've got a bunch of stuff to mail out, but I'm saving it all for one big post office trip.

I don't want any money for the figures. I'd rather they go to someone else's plastic pile. If you want to kick money my way for shipping, you can, but only after you've received the items. That way I don't feel bad when two weeks go by before I get to the post office.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. If nobody else has claimed it, I wouldn't mind adding Lot #1 (AWI 54mm) to my collection, especially as I'm starting to experiment with painting this scale. (And here I was thinking of asking if you wanted the handful of WWI minty-green Russians that showed up with my latest economy bag from AIP....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours!

      And, if you still want to unload the AiP Russians, please let me know! (that collection is one of the ones I'm expanding)

      Please shoot me your address to my email.

      Thanks!

      - John

      Delete