Friday, April 8, 2022

Making Room

Depending on where you view this, you may not notice that I have added a page for the Spring 2022 Clearout

Much thought and contemplation has led to these decisions. Mostly, it comes down to the the fact that I really do prefer gaming in 54mm for the most part (I'm interested in 2mm to 6mm gaming as well, though I have none of those at the moment). And in the case of the Great Northern War figures, I have decided if I do Horse & Musket in any way, it will be complete Imagi-nation style, as the moment I start learning history, I find myself unable to divorce myself from the actual history.

In any case, I would rather these figures and books and games get some use rather than cluttering up my very limited space (which grows smaller as I continue to make buildings for WWII skirmish gaming!)

Here's a sample of what you'll find on that page:

15mm VSF/Pulp

1/72 Great Northern War

Books!

Curious about ASLSK?

Please note, I only ship to North America. Not because I do not love my overseas readers, but because I have had issues shipping overseas in the past and do not wish to be on the hook for packages that I can't track.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment