Thursday, December 14, 2023

Completed: Nurgle's Rotters!

Over the weekend, I finished my Nurgle bloaters and pestigor, thus completing my Nurgle's Rotters team for Blitz Bowl

This time I was extra heavy on the dry brushing and very little additional highlighting was needed post-Strong Tone.

They still look dirty/grime-y as opposed to shadowy, but it fits their theme.

I'm rather pleased with the bruising.

And here is the complete team:

With only 6 figures, Blitz Bowl teams are a nice bite-sized project to take on. It's satisfying knowing the team is DONE. There are no more figures to add, no options to paint up (although I still have six on the sprue if I want to make a complete Blood Bowl team, but I don't. Yet.)

2 comments:

  1. Very suitably disgusting paint jobs John! You have really done them justice in their own right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brad! As you'd expect from their appearances, they are very much a slow moving team, and only the pestigor (the one with the big antler) has any real chance of throwing the ball. They'll be an interesting challenge to play vs the much faster and pass-ier (i just made that word up) humans and Skaven.

      Delete