Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

The last gift has been wrapped and place under the tree, I have received my instructions for what I must do to prepare the cinnamon buns when I wake up ( I am first to arise thanks to a very vocal cat who likes to eat on a strictly kept schedule), and now I am unwinding with the said cat on my lap - a Christmas movie might be in order I think.

To my fellow bloggers and to those of you who take the time to visit my little piece of the internet, I hope you have a joyful holiday season, if you're celebrating one or more of them. If you don't celebrate anything in particular, I hope you at least get some time off to do something you find enjoyable.

Inspired by the holiday posts from many of my favorite blogs, I thought I'd share a picture of some toy soldiers with my tree:


Santa will be here before too long, so I best get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment