Saturday, December 22, 2018

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

While dutifully completing my Christmas shopping efforts the other day (if one can count searching online as effort), I could not help but glance at a few things for myself. Of course, I didn't purchase anything, in case Santa has anything in his bag for me (although I won't know for sure until a week later when I visit my parents). 

In any case, to my surprise,  one can find Russian plastic figures by the likes of Tehnolog in abundance on Amazon. And what kind of father would I be if I didn't buy some for my son? \

That it would help me find out how they fit with my 54s is, of course, purely coincidental. 

Skynet not included.
Unfortunately, I can't open them up since that would be poor form but I am eagerly awaiting Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment